[Elphel-support] Asking the technical help

GuangHai Jin gjin at agiltron.com
Tue Nov 15 02:26:22 PST 2011

Hi Andrey,

I understand you as our company grows up from a small company as well. Thank
you very much for your kind help to consult us. I have a few basic questions
per your answers.

1) First of all you have to keep the window height constant....

Does it means that the dynamic small window should have the format as
X.vs.1936 such as 250x1936 from the 2592x1936 sensor?

As the full frame rate of your camera can realize 14fps with JP4 raw, does
the maximum frame rate might reach up to 140fps approximately for 250x1936
small window?

Thanks again,

Guanghai

Dr. Guanghai Jin