[Elphel-support] CF and GPS adapters

Dimitrios dz at telemetry.gr
Mon Nov 14 08:56:16 PST 2011

Hello Elphel

I'm looking into purchasing an Elphel camera and have a few technical
questions:

1. Do the 10369 adapters (i.e. 103691,103692,103693 etc.) that are
mentioned in http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=10369 come as
standard or have to be purchased separately? I think they don't show up
as separate in the price list.
2. What is the capacity limit with the CF cards that can be used in the
camera? Can 2x16GB cards or higher be installed?
3. Is there a specification that the CF cards should conform to?
4. Can the foam in the camera case be cut to suit a specially shaped
camera? If not, can it be delivered uncut so that it can be cut to shape
by the purchaser?

Thank you

Dimitrios