[Elphel-support] Asking the technical help

Alexandre Poltorak polto at alsenet.com
Fri Nov 11 06:36:22 PST 2011

Hello,

Yes it is possible to move the ROI (Region Of Interest) window of 320x240 on the sensor surface and film at >100 FPS with some restrictions.

It is easy to program in PHP, Elphel's PHP API allow to do that without any FPGA modification. You can find some examples here: http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=PHP_Examples

Best regards,

Alexandre Poltorak