[Elphel-support] GPS Receiver Compatibility/Software Version

Lee Lemay llemayeng at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 13:51:43 PDT 2011

Dear Elphel folks,
I am using a GPS receiver, the ublox 6 GPS Engine, EVU-6T-0-001, which is
outputting NMEA data messages over its USB serial port. I have plugged the ublox
USB into the Elphel 353-369 HDD USB port.

I am going to
 Unfortunately, I am not seeing any GPS related meta data. I do not believe the
GPS data is being used.
My camera is running software version 8.0.7.

Do you have any suggestions I could follow to fix this? Is my software version
current enough for this functionality?

I appreciate your help!

Regards,
Lee Lemayhttp://192.168.0.9:8081/metaas directed by this wiki page: