[Elphel-support] Re1: get image and histogram for the command line

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:37:10 PDT 2011

Please reply to the mailing list as well not to me directly.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 16:25, Sebastien COUDERT <
sebastien.coudert at univ-lille1.fr> wrote:

> Bonjour,
>

>  Do you mean you have a monochrome sensor but get a color image? Sounds
>> like magic ;)
>>

> Not very much, as it creates (random) colors.

Do you mean just noise?

>  You can try to reduce color saturation in camvc.
>>

> really ?!

It's the second last slider of the photographic settings (icon with stripes
of Red-Green-Blue) is set to 2 by default.

>  Do you mean an uncompressed image, or a raw (not debayered image)?
>>

> uncompressed image, please.

Open a browser and type in the IP of your Elphel camera:
Find under "Advanced Software Examples"

RAW Image Download
codename:
This demo shows how to download RAW uncompressed image data from the camera.

But note that you cannot download uncompressed images at full FPS, but it
works great for single frames.

Regards Sebastian