[Elphel-support] get image and histogram for the command line

Sebastien COUDERT sebastien.coudert at univ-lille1.fr
Wed Mar 23 04:57:16 PDT 2011

Bonjour,

thank you very much for the camera configuration from the command line:
curl
http://192.168.0.9/camvc.php?set=0/comp_run:stop/ae:off/iq:100/e:90/bh:1/bv:1/dh:1/dv:1/comp_run:run

I have two other questions.
I am getting the image from the command line using wget:
wget http://192.168.0.9:8081/bimg

As I have a grayscale CMOS camera, I was looking for a grayscale image;
But, I get a color image (besides, a few pixel are red or green ...
might be due to JPEG compression).

1. Is it possible to get directly a gray scale image (to get both a
smaller file size and a closer image to reality) ?
Moreover, how to get the raw image (i.e. not compressed in JPEG format) ?

2. As I understood that histogram was by the FPGA, could I get both the
histogram and the corresponding image using the command line ? Beware
that my images are totally different from one shot to an other even at
10 Hframe per second.

Many thanks in advance.

Cordialement, Sebastien COUDERT.

--
News:
English international master program in Turbulence in France:

--
Laboratoire de Mécanique de Lille (LML)
UMR 8107

tel 03 20 33 71 52
fax 03 20 33 71 53

http://www.univ-lille1.fr/lml/

-
Plate-forme de Métrologie Optique de Lille (MéOL)

http://www.meol.cnrs.fr/

axe MECANIQUE DES FLUIDES
Ingenieur de Recherche CNRS
tel 03 20 33 62 10