[Elphel-support] General discussion about trigging

Alexandre Poltorak polto at alsenet.com
Tue Jun 21 01:59:58 PDT 2011

Jeff,

I do not see any problem in using the external trigger in this way.

You can program all cameras as slaves and trig them from an external device. At the RMLL workshop I made the demo with a GPS, it was triggering frames at 1s interval, but it could be 20s, 10s, or whatever and not necessary periodic. Of course the network streamer does not work well with such needs, but camogm should do it's job.

Best regards,
Alexandre