[Elphel-support] hard drive/Disk Recorder issues

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Jun 9 08:17:20 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au>wrote:

> I am have hard drive/disk Recorder issues
>
> the Disk recorder gui sometimes mounts the hard drive
> but by the time I can do something (record/view/download videos) the
> network disconnects

Tom, can you please be more specific - what does that mean "network
disconnects" ? Is it something related to the camera, computer or some
router/switch?

> I try refreshing the page, and I get can not connect to 192.168.0.9

Refreshing the control page while it is running might have some side
effects.

> I forced to disable my ethernet connection and re-enabling it
> I then refresh the page and the issue starts again :(

What do you mean by "disable my ethernet connection and re-enabling it" -is
it in the camera or on your computer? What actions/command do you run? Can
you provide additional information about your network configuration?

Andrey