[Elphel-support] Multcast

Alexandre Poltorak polto at alsenet.com
Fri Feb 4 12:36:57 PST 2011

Hello Jeff,

Please have a look at my blog post and search "multicast" in the page: http://blogs.elphel.com/2009/11/interfacing-elphel-cameras-with-gstreamer-opencv-opengl-and-python-get-profit-of-dsp-or-gpu-based-optimisation-control-camera-settings-from-python-application-or-human-interface-device-hid/

Best regards,
Alexandre