[Elphel-support] Aborted as retry counter expired

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Dec 14 15:46:23 PST 2011

Dimitros,

I'm perfectly sure that "Aborted as retry counter expired" is caused by the
camera reboot, and reboot is caused by the insufficient power. You may
always test uptime fom telnet or through the browser:
http://192.168.0.9/phpshell.php?command=uptime

You should also have a serial port adapter and cables - if you connect it
all the boot/debug messages will show there, so at reboot the boot messages
will repeat again.

Andrey