[Elphel-support] Aborted as retry counter expired

Dimitrios dz at telemetry.gr
Wed Dec 14 13:40:00 PST 2011

I apologize for the double posts, please delete them if possible.
My Mozilla Thunder-bird behaves like Woody Woodpecker :-)

I connected a breakout connector to the power line at the POI adapter
and I am constantly measuring the voltage there (I should be measuring
at the input of the camera but do not have a proper connector for that now).

The input voltage starts at 12.07V at power up and never drops below
11.95V while I play with the controls. The cable used is the one that
came with the camera, 3.3m/10ft length.

I suppose the bridge is included in the camera to prevent damage of the
camera due to wrong polarity of the DC power leads.

I'm trying to see if the problem is reproducible but have not yet found
what causes it.