[Elphel-support] Physically rotate SFE 180 degrees

Nathan Clark nathan at nathanclark.com.au
Mon Dec 5 00:35:27 PST 2011

Hi Elphel,

I'm hoping to use one of my cameras "upside down" in the new rig I am
designing.
But I would like to rotate the SFE so that both sensors are the same
orientation.

Unfortunately, the flex cable that connects to the SFE is too short to
support this rotation.

Can you offer any ideas for how this might be achieved?
Perhaps there is a "crossed" flex cable I could use instead?

Alternatively (and perhaps a better option)
Are you able to provide a top case that has a tripod mounting socket, just
like the bottom case has now?
This would be the ultimate solution, as it would allow the camera to be
oriented in either configurations.

--Nathan