[Elphel-support] Issue with PPA

Diana Carrigan DianaEJohnson at maxim-ic.com
Wed Aug 17 13:53:15 PDT 2011

Hi, Andrey,

Yes we are trying to develop software and compile our programs to run in the camera. I'm following the instructions in the document titled Elphel Software Kit for Ubuntu, found on the Wiki.

My next big tackle seems to be compiling gcc-cris.

I have sent the install-cris-tools_log to compiler-contact at axis.com<mailto:compiler-contact at axis.com>, but they have not responded. I seeing the following message:

**********buffer overflow detected**********: cris-axis-elf-ar terminiated

And then the program aborts with an Error 2.

If any of your experts have any ideas, please let know! I've attached the log.

Thanks again ,

Diana