[Elphel-support] VLC not working with Elphel any more

Alexandre Poltorak polto at alsenet.com
Thu Aug 11 06:03:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

VLC is not working with Elphel any more :( I tried versions 1.1.9 and 1.1.11

[0xb7d740] live555 demux error: SETUP of'video/JPEG' failed Missing or bad "Transport:" header

Somebody from VLC people reviewed my pcap file (you can view it with wireshark) and told that our streamer really do not follow RFC2326. and that in such state nobody from VLC team will try to make VLC work with the stream :(

Polto