[Elphel-support] Large File Support > 2GB

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:17:40 PDT 2011

I think what Johannes means is the camogm "length" limit:

length

length=<file_size_in_bytes>

Specify the maximal size of each individual file segment in bytes. The
new file will be started if this limit will be exceeded. The limit is
2.147.483.647 bytes (~2 GB), current value is reported by
status/xstatus commands.

Regards Sebastian