[Elphel-support] Elphel Development Blog: "Zoom in. Now... enhance."

Elphel Support | Andrey Filippov support at elphel.com
Wed Oct 27 07:25:23 PDT 2010

I'm sorry - the beginning of the article draft unintentionally went to the
mailing list. This is what happened:
I was writing it online, periodically using "Save draft" button. At some
moment I thought I'd rather select "private" in the list so the article will
not be published accidentally until I finish it. But what happened was quite
the opposite - the status from 'Draft" changed to "Published Privately" and
the text automatically went to the mailing list.