[Elphel-support] Shperical camera

Grzegorz Pawlak Grzegorz.Pawlak at tomtom.com
Tue Oct 5 07:35:32 PDT 2010

Dear Elphel support,

I have a few technical questions about your spherical camera and using
it.

1. Are that camera has possibility for external triggering source? We
need to synchronize it from our signals.

2. Is it possible to program this camera on windows? Or we have to use
only linux?

3. How transmition of images is realized? I see that camera has internal
HDD for storage but can we get it from hard disk during collection?

Best Regards,

Grzegorz Pawlak | Senior Software Engineer | CPU | +48 42 664 2706
office | http://www.tomtom.com <http://www.tomtom.com/>

PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary to
TomTom and/or its affiliates or otherwise confidential or legally
privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments. If you are the intended recipient you may use the
information contained in this message and any files attached to this
message only as authorized by TomTom. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination or disclosure of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.
The contents of this e-mail are not to be considered binding upon
TomTom.