[Elphel-support] exposure sync

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Fri Oct 1 19:44:11 PDT 2010

Dear Kaien,

How do you change the exposure?
a) camvc ui?
b) parameters editor (parsedit)? where you need to set ProgramAhead from 3
to 0.
c) calling a function in php or C? like "elphel_set_P_arr($parsForRaw,
$thisFrameNumber)" which when called with one parameter
elphel_set_P_arr($parsForRaw) affects the 3rd frame by default. A php
example can be found in the "raw.php".

Also you can can check the exposure changing more precisely if you:
1) go to parsedit->check autoexposure and follow View/Edit
Current<%20http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?title=Parameters+for+groups:+autoexposure+&EXPOS&AUTOEXP_ON&AUTOEXP_EXP_MAX&AEXP_FRACPIX&AEXP_LEVEL&HDR_DUR&HDR_VEXPOS&AE_THRESH&AE_PERIOD&HIST_DIM_01&HIST_DIM_23>link.
2) mark the "Test" checkbox (if it's not there change the EXPOS parameter
for example)
3) when Test is checked - change the EXPOS once more and follow the Last
acquired images<http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?images=9:3:0.200000&done=91891/COMPRESSOR_RUN:2/91893/EXPOS:13000/91895/COMPRESSOR_RUN:0/>link
where you can find out to what image exactly the change had effect on
since COMPRESSOR_RUN state 0x2 (try different ProgramAhead values).

Best regards,
Oleg K Dzhimiev