[Elphel-support] Disk inode limitation

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:18:11 PST 2010

http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Camogm#prefix

prefix=<file_name_prefix>

prefix value is used by the camogm to generate file names/paths to
store video content. Full paths will be generated from the specified
prefix, timestamps of the first frame in the segment and appropriate
extension (".ogm",".jpeg" or ".mov"). The prefix consists of directory
path (everything before the last slash "/") and the file name prefix
(what remains after the last "/"). In the case of video formats
(".ogm",".mov") the directory prefix should point to an existent
directory on the mounted writeable media - camogm will not try to
create missing directories and will just fail to start recording. In
the case of individual JPEG files camogm will try to create the last
level in directory structure if it does not exist and place all the
frame files there.

Regards Sebastian