[Elphel-support] How to do averaging on the FPGA?

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Thu Nov 18 17:58:51 PST 2010

Jens,

How can we simulate our code?

I would go iVerilog+GTKWave through x359_sim.sh. But the simulation should
work (with minor tweaks probably) with any Sim program.

So we try simulating with Icarus Verilog an the x359_sim.sh. The window of
> GTKWave contains signals but no data.

So, even if you drag and drop the selected signal into the Waves field you
will not see a wave (try with zoom-to-fit), right?
(For example - select - i_x359 module then drag DCLK signal to waves)

> The x359.sav-file doesn't exist indeed. What's wrong here?

It's ok. I just didn't upload it to CVS. The file contains preselected
signal waves to be shown once the gtkwave opens the sim-data.

--
Yours faithfully,
Oleg Dzhimiev