[Elphel-support] NFS Needed for Dev

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Thu Nov 18 13:40:08 PST 2010

Rock,

It is perfectly  OK to ask more questions here - replies on the mailing list
can be used in the documentation later, they may be useful for other people
too. BTW the search box on the main elphel site launches parallel searches
on the site itself, our wiki, irc logs and mailing list archives.

Andrey