[Elphel-support] firmware upgrade problem

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Thu Nov 4 16:03:01 PDT 2010

Hello,

I wanted to upgrade the camera I bought a couple of weeks ago.
I tried it to do so with the webinterface, but it failed.
See the attached flash.log.

After that I tried to reflash the camera via netboot. Unfortunately that
doesn't work
I tried the command

netboot -d eth1 -mac OOOE64000000 -nfs 192.168.0.1:/nfs/latest80 -cmd update

I also tried the command all, boot.

It seems that the cam is booting but not reflashing.

What can I do now?

Andreas