[Elphel-support] RTSP issue

Ángel elphriend at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:14:23 PDT 2010

Thank you, Andrey.

Yes, I am not sure yet if the end of the execution (same occurs with
gst-launch and mplayer) is ordered by the players or by the camera streamer.
The person who developed the streamer would know what the streamer does when
its buffer gets full, wouldn't he?

In my case, at the moment, the most complicated work I've done with the
Elphelcam has been changing some params with a php script. A very ugly
approach can be done from the host pc, since changing quality or color mode
while streaming present no problems. Changing frame size forces the player
to stop, so must to be relaunched. I forgot to test fps changing, but I
think it not must be a big problem.

The pretty work, as you have say, would be an adaptative algorithm built in
the Elphelcam streamer.

Of course, you will be noticied with all the (little) progress I can do with
this and other issues.

--
Elphel NC353L-369 (12-36 VDC) + Computar H2Z0414C-MP