[Elphel-support] i2c.php documentation

Alexandre Poltorak alexandre at elphel.com
Mon Jun 28 09:36:28 PDT 2010

Hi Andrey,

http://192.168.0.9/i2c.php?cmd=readCMOS return syntax error. Apparently it
did changed and those changes are not reflected in the wiki on
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=10369

Maybe i2c.php deserve a page on the wiki ?

Also I have some problem with the date: camera show 2106th year as system
time. I have a GPS attached and the GPS show 2010 and correct date & time.
If I type "date" on the camera via telnet it also return 2010, I do not
understand where this 2106 year come from .. Please see EXIF in the attached
image.

The camera is triggered by the GPS once per second. I am trying to record
frames or MOV with camogm and compare timestamps.

Best regards,
Alexandre