[Elphel-support] linescan & artefacts

Michael Aschauer m at ash.to
Wed Jul 21 04:21:41 PDT 2010

Andrey,

I read up a bit and did few experiments and it looks like it should be
solvable with a flat field correction (image diveded through a
normalized grey card measurement picture) combined with darkframe and
bias frame substraction...I do not have a useful workflow for that yet...

However I think a (calibrateable) in-camera/in-FPGA correction
possibility would not be a bad idea (especially if the code is already
there)

best,
m,-