[Elphel-support] camera triggering

Alexandre Poltorak alexandre at elphel.com
Thu Jul 1 07:01:41 PDT 2010

Andrey,

I made a test, please see attached image. The LED is triggered just before
all the sensor was erased and the exposure time is limited to 10ms.
Everything work as expected, but:

If I try to flip the image the blue band stay at the same place and not
moving to the top of the image as I would expect. Could you explain this
behavior please ?

Best regards,
Alexandre