[Elphel-support] linescan mode

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Jan 12 07:24:30 PST 2010

Sebastian,

there seems to be a problem (at least with some HDDs) - they "do not know
how to share" and drive INTRQ and DMARQ low (inactive) even when reset or
not selected ("fighting" with SATA bridge chip) - that prevents SATA from
working (the signal on those lines gets between the logic levels). It is
probably the case with your camera - did you try to disconnect HDD?

We'll see what can be done, maybe add some components to the 103692A adapter
board ("lost interrupt" problem is solved with just a diode, but there is
more with DMARQ and/or something else).

Andrey