[Elphel-support] Geolocation info in saved video

Alexandre Poltorak alexandre.poltorak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:46:46 PST 2010

Hi Scott,

I used exiv2 and exiftool for JPEG images.

For mov files generated by camogm Konstantin Kim wrote a PHP script demo to
extract EXIF values and write them to a KML file for example. The script was
just a proof of concept and is not polished at all for publishing, but I can
send it to you if you would like to experiment.

The script parse the MOV file for JPEG headers and extract EXIF datas.

Best regards,
Alexandre