[Elphel-support] autolaunch camogm

Scott Janz scott.janz at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 12 13:42:30 PST 2010

Ok, I added the appropriate command to /etc/launcher.conf.xml and it
works properly from the command line:

php /etc/init.d/launcher.php

starts camogm in the background, writes to /var/log/auto.log etc. But it
will not automatically start at boot time. Is there something I need to
do to enable launcher.php to run at boot? I have already checked to make
sure it is executable.

thanks,

-scott