[Elphel-support] External compass

Oleg Dzhimiev andersonnotgood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:50:07 PST 2010

Dear Ángel,

Ocean Server OS5000-US has a 6-pin interface for USB - so don't forget to
buy a special cable from OS if it's not included in the compass package.
And then yes, you can try a USB hub.

OR we can make a modification for the compass board so it will be placed
inside the camera. And you won't need a hub.

Regards,
Oleg