[Elphel-support] Image resolution

rock rock at peppa.com
Fri Dec 3 09:05:22 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 01:38:57PM -0600, rock wrote:
>  Is there a way to reduce the image resolution (on camera) for images stored with
> camogm or any other tool? We need to maximize storage for 1-pic/sec data.

  Thank you both again for your help. I found some good PHP demos on wiki and can
 now, do what I need.

   I now have a script that can read an array with the important values and then
I can set them with similar scripts.

   Its important for us to be able to do things remotely/CLI because often our
clients will be behind a firewall that doesn't allow us any GUI access,
and we like to do things in an automated way as well. This is the true power of
Linux/Unix IMHO.

 Speed is not an issue normally since we only issue a command like this once,
so the CLI php script is perfect for our needs.

-Phil

--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas      || http://fortuitous.com   |