[Elphel-support] Elphel Flashing/Reboot problems

Paul Shersby paul at film360.com
Wed Aug 25 04:11:49 PDT 2010

Latest information regarding our reboot problem:

We installed the prod353-station and did the manual netboot. The result was
similar as before. When asking for reboot, the camera was pingable (at
192.168.0.200) and nmap showed the ftp port to be open. But after
reinserting the network cable, there was no ping, no serial output, and no
serial echo.
Then we tried again checking 'clean cameras', which didn't work either. The
reflash logs state the first block to be erased and written to start at
0x40000, which might mean that the boot block was skipped.
We tried a third time, again checking 'manual netboot' with the same
negative result. Attached are all files with the logs from /tmp/prod353.