[Elphel-support] spherecam (reboot again)

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 21 07:21:41 PDT 2010

I keep hearing the spherecam idea calling me :) (talked about it on the panotools ML and with Andrey over 1 year ago)

Could two image sensors place back to back with the control board underneath like a 'T'? (the answer I got was maybe)

since yous have been doing the Eyesis project, there is some share software that could be used between the projects

i have been relooking at this project and found some papers that may be useful to you also
http://www.altera.com/literature/wp/lit-wp.jsp

tom_a_sparks
Light travels faster then sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak