[Elphel-support] one-shot panoramic mirror

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 17 16:11:05 PDT 2010

--- On Tue, 17/8/10, Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de> wrote:

> From: Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de>
> Subject: Re: [Elphel-support] one-shot panoramic mirror
> To: support-list at support.elphel.com
>
> Op 17-08-10 13:01, Tom Sparks schreef:
> > I am looking at buying KIT-NC353L, I wondering what
> extra I need to
> > buy to use a one-shot panoramic mirror like gopano
> > (http://www.eyesee360.com/gopano/)?
>
> You have to go to what ever mount they provide to C mount
> *and* have to
> make sure the focal distance is the same. So adding an
> extra ring will
> only give you more of the center of the lens which is
> obviously exactly
> the part you don't want ;)
>

> Stefan

they dont provide C mounts :(
so what lens would be best to use?

here is the gopano specs
http://www.eyesee360.com/gopano/specs or the cameradb
http://www.eyesee360.com/cameradb/

tom
PS: here is thier reply
"
The GoPano optic is not a lens. You will need a C mount lens with an appropriate focal length to use the GoPano optic.
"