[Elphel-support] Elphel camera on the Global Hawk

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Apr 13 15:54:55 PDT 2010

Scott,

Thank you for the update (I'm sure you are very busy now), we are watching
this project with great interest - (you may see it here :
http://map.elphel.com/ ).

 It seems that GPS data in the Exif of the Images is stuck - is the GPS
disconnected from the camera or there is a problem in the camera itself?

Andrey