[Elphel-support] Fwd: [#692979] Board 10359

Andrey Filippov elphel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:58:39 PDT 2009

> Thank you for the detailed description. Following your steps I was able
> to switch the cam into triggered mode. The next step I want to do is to
> mount the 359 board in the camera case. Do you have picture where it can
> be placed?

Andreas, for a single sensor - it could be placed under the 10353 board -
the holes will not match, unfortunately - the 10359 board was designed for
older revision of the 10353 board, but it is still possible to mount it
there. For thew stereo - I would mount it separately, between the sensors -
we co have metal parts fro that (show on Elphel wiki -
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Elphel_camera_parts#MNC354-2

> The second step is to connect two sensor boards via a 6 inch flex cable.
> I read the article "dealing with phases". The question is, is it
> possible to get the two sensor boards with the long flex cable fully
> functional? Do I have to adjust some parameter values in the FPGA code?

Oleg is working on the 10359 code and he is coming to Elphel next week. We
do have a stereo setup with long cables and Oleg will be able to help you
with that when he'll be here.