[Elphel-support] 10359: cables length and chaining

Alexander Tsvyashchenko lists at ndl.kiev.ua
Wed Dec 16 00:27:25 PST 2009

Andrey,

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:55:45 -0700, Andrey Filippov <andrey at elphel.com>
wrote:

>> >1. From parts list for 10353 I've found you use Hirose
>> FH12-30S-0.5SV-55connector; however, nor 10338, neither 10359 seem to
>> have
>> parts list on wiki. Do they use the same connector that is used on
10353
>> board?
[skipped]
> I added the missing files for 10359, but 10338 seems to have them
already.

Sorry, you're right: I've found links to hardware documentation on this
page first:
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Weight_and_dimensions_of_Elphel_products
and it does not contain parts list for 10338 and 10359, but I failed to
see there are in fact links to hardware docs on the main pages of
appropriate boards in the first place :-(

I've updated the page with "Weights and dimensions" with the links to
appropriate files - hope you do not mind. However, maybe it should be just
deleted/merged with other pages as it seems the information is mostly
duplicated there ...

--
Good luck!                                     Alexander