[Elphel-support] image Save In trigger mode?

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Wed Dec 9 08:26:16 PST 2009

Kaien,

yes, sure you can change exposure in trigger mode too. You just need to
remember that minimal frame period includes exposure time (but in most
applications that time is much shorter than frame readout).

Depending on the frame  rate the autoexposure and white balance may be
unstable in triggered mode. For most applications where the light source is
known (i.e. outdoors) I would recommend calibrating the color gains, and use
them fixed with auto white balance disabled. For autoexposure (if you need
it) you may want to tweak parameters that define it's operation. You can
those settings in camera GUI (camvc).

Andrey