[Elphel-support] linescan mode

Michael Aschauer m at ash.to
Wed Dec 2 02:34:53 PST 2009

dear all,

I was short before planning to purchase a new elphel cam. But I am
(also) heavily interested in the so-called photofinish mode (to be
honest I would more generally refer to it at linescan or slitscan as
there are more potential applications out there next to photofinish).
However I found out it is not working / existing in current model anymore.

Are there any plans or interest in revive and upgrade that code for 353
and/or 373?
Unfortunately I do not have any experience or know how in FPGA, and I
guess that is where most changes have to be done...

best regards,
m,-